Support Humanitarian Day!
Help Humanitarian Day touch lives. Make a Donation Today. Sponsor Community Drives. #InspireChange!
Your charitable contribution will support the efforts of the Coalition to Preserve Human Dignity.
Here are some facts about Humanitarian Day…
- Humanitarian Day began in 2000, Downtown Los Angeles Skid Row community, with various Interfaith, Medical and Civic partners in Los Angeles
- Humanitarian Day has empowered and recognized communities since Y2K (2000)
- In the past 16 years, over 30 cities have held H-Days, serving over 60,000 citizens
- We are in 3 international countries; Indonesia, Ghana, and Ethiopia. Right now, relationships are forming for new international sites.
- In 2012 we entered the California State Prison system with our “In-Reach Program.” Providing dinners and goods with CPHD partnering with the UMMA Community Clinic
- California Senator Carol Lui and Los Angeles Councilperson Jan Perry, both have honored H-Day for community service work.
- We are a network of volunteers, organizations and institutions; sharing resources for humanitarian projects.
Help Support Humanitarian Day.
Systems for Human Empowerment Tax ID: 95-4661915
Volunteer (Compassion+Leadership)=Direct Service
Thank You for the Opportunity to Serve!
Please “Like” us Facebook.com/Humday
Systems for Human Empowerment better known as #ILMfoundation